Arch St. Pharmacy provides excellent customer service in all that we do. In addition to providing comprehensive prescription medications, we provide a complete line of non-prescription products with an emphasis on providing generic equivalents of each. A limited inventory of health and beauty aids are available with the emphasis being on products that are more health related. The pharmacy owns a franchise through the Professional Compounding Centers of America (PCCA) which makes possible the provision of specially formulated prescription drug products prepared in final dosage form by the pharmacist.
- Flu Shots and Immunizations
- Adherence Packaging
- Medication Synchronization
- Long Term Care Services
- Gift Items
Simplify My Meds
- We will synchronize all of your prescriptions to start and stop on the same day each month.
- This will save you multiple trips to and from the pharmacy each time a prescription needs a refill.
- Our pharmacy will manage your medication changes.
- We do all the work associated with coordinating your fills with you and your insurance company.
With all of our pharmacists being Immunization Certified, the pharmacy offers a variety of vaccines including influenza vaccine, Zostavax and Pneumovax. We offer mobile flu clinics each year that cater to various businesses in the area. Charlie and Diana are available to administer Shingles Vaccines throughout the year and Flu shots from September to January with no appointment necessary. For large business or church groups, schedule ahead of time and we will come to you.